Medical Cannabis Information
What medical conditions does California recognize for medical marijuana card eligibility?
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Chronic Pain
- Persistent muscle spasms, including multiple sclerosis (MS) spasms
- Severe Nausea
- Any other chronic or persistent medical symptom that either
- Limits the ability of a person to conduct one or more major life activities (as defined in the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990)
- Could cause serious harm to the patient's safety or physical or mental health if not alleviated.
Online Verifications to Serve You Better
Greenway provides 24/7 online verifications.
We have a cannabis attorney on retainer to answer any legal questions you may have.
Assure your safety and freedom Make an appointment for a medical marijuana evaluation at Greenway, San Francisco's preferred medical cannabis clinic.